Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I stored select photos in a file folder in my email account. Will those photos disappear 9-20-07?

Over the years, I've saved photos I want to keep in a file folder called "Photos". The number I saved is about 50-100 photos. Recently, I clicked on PHOTOS in the lower left margin of yahoo, OUTSIDE my email box. There, I found about 1000 photos and images, including those in emails I had never opened. Will the photos I have stored within my email file folder labeled photos be affected by the 9-20 closing or just the 1000's in the outside photo box? Thanks.

I stored select photos in a file folder in my email account. Will those photos disappear 9-20-07?
The ones that you've saved somewhere other than in photos.yahoo.com will be safe.
Reply:I have a folder like that too but I want to delete some photos but there is no delete button. Why? Report Abuse


online dating

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting