Saturday, October 24, 2009

When I send an email to someone, it does not save in my sent folder. What do I have to do to get it to save?

I have sent 3 emails to people and then check my sent folder and they are not there - why not? What am I doing wrong?

When I send an email to someone, it does not save in my sent folder. What do I have to do to get it to save?
With Yahoo ??


Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options (top right)%26gt;%26gt;scroll to and click on "general preferences".


Then go down to *Folders/Search Results* and next to "special folders" check the box by-----"save sent items in the Sent folder".---------then click "save" at bottom of page.
Reply:there is a feature that allows you to save sent e-mails check your e-mail provider for this feature


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting