Saturday, October 24, 2009

Automatically email folders from a macbook?

I have a macbook and i was wondering if i could automatically email myself a folder of important files on my mac to my email address to back the files up. I use this folder a lot, so i wanted to know if there was a way to have my computer automatically email this folder to myself like once a day or something like that.

Automatically email folders from a macbook?
I think automator will do that





go to 铮匡?铮?and watch the video tutorial if they have one





you can record a user action: UI Recording and Playback


Add even more capabilities to your workflows. Use a new action called Watch Me Do that lets you record a user action (like pressing a button or controlling an application without built-in Automator support) and replay as an action in a workflow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting