Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I automatically synchronize my email folders to my IPhone?

How do I get my folders to sync with my iphone automatically.





I setup the Iphone to use Yahoo mail and I can see all my folders, but the only way to know if any mail has arrived is to sync each folder seperatly. How can I configure Yahoo or IPhone to see new messages in the the IPhone?

How do I automatically synchronize my email folders to my IPhone?
when you look in a folder, iPhone gets the latest mails in that folder.





the problem is that you read them on the web, move them to a folder ... and they're already read! So you don't get notification.





If you had FULL access to rules on your yahoo mail account, they could be moved and the folder would be updated... but yahoo doesn't have rules for mail (yet)





Other iMap servers do... and I see them directly in the other folders. as unread... automatically.

harvard university

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting