Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I delete a personal folder in my email?

it doesn't matter what I do, highlight it and press delete I can't get rid of files that I don't need any more.

How do I delete a personal folder in my email?
In the standard Yahoo, you have to empty the contents of the folder first, before you can delete it.


Click on a folder title to open it, then click delete. Do this for each one. The folders are now empty, but their title remains.





Go to the top of the folders list and click on "Edit". Your folders list will open and you can now delete the empty folders by clicking on the blue "Delete" button at the end of each empty folder name.
Reply:http://us.f363.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Folders...





go here and u can





hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting