Monday, October 12, 2009

How do I get emails to be sent right to certain folders? Say if my bf email can it go straight to his folder?

Ok, if a friend emails me, how can I get it to go straight to the folder that I made for their emails?

How do I get emails to be sent right to certain folders? Say if my bf email can it go straight to his folder?
Free Y does not have those filters. Mail plus does.
Reply:in your settings.....you have a thing called folders...go there and make a specific folder for your friend or bf....now the site will ask you for the email address of the sender. finish these steps and after that whenever u recieve email from that email address ...it'll go straight to that specific folder. thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting