Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Backing up email folders on my local computer?

Yahoo offers unlimited storage of emails and attachments, which is great. However many of these documents are very valuable to me, and I would be in serious trouble if I lost them - by a change of Yahoo policy or a Yahoo technical problem. How can I back them up locally?

Backing up email folders on my local computer?
Forward it to another account. No other way really.
Reply:Hi there,


You can easily make a back up using your outlook express. Open your yahoo account using Outlook express and it will automatically back up all your mails and attachments from that mail address. And hence u will get ur backup locally.


Once u have open ur account using outlook confirm that u have all ur backup so that it comes to ur satisfication.





cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting