Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I save an email to a folder in my hard drive? Thanks for any help you can give me.?

create text docoment copy and paste the info


save on hard drive


HOW TO COPY-CUT AND PASTE





click and hold left side of mouse


slide accross this or almost any text


the text will turn blue


keep mouse in blue area


right click


choose copy


the right click and choose paste in email text document etc





This is how to create new text document


do this by right clicking on desk top in open area on the screen


then choose new


then choose text document


and then to open it double click on it


hold mouse pointer inside the new text document


then right click


choose paste


more info


http://www.worldstart.com/tips/shared/co...

How do I save an email to a folder in my hard drive? Thanks for any help you can give me.?
You can't.


I suppose you could copy/paste it into a Word document, but unless you pay for a premium service (which, by the way, is about $10 per year), POP service is not available.





-MM

college facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting