Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I forward an email from inbox to a folder I made?

without having to do it myself....i heard you can set this up on YAHOO but i cant figure it out.....i want it to automaticly forward all emails i get from my YAHOO GROUP to a specific folder....can anyone help?? thanks in advance!

How do I forward an email from inbox to a folder I made?
On your mail page%26gt;%26gt;click options (top right)%26gt;%26gt;mail options (if available)%26gt;%26gt;scroll to and click on "filters"%26gt;%26gt;then on "add".





%26gt;name the filter (like, maybe Group)


%26gt;enter exact address in the (from) header blank


%26gt;choose the folder you want to receive the mail from that address.


%26gt;click "add filter".









Reply:my account/mail option/filters


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting