Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My girlfriend tells me that when ever she clicks Send to send me an email, that email goes to the Draft folder?

I guess it is probably coming to me too...but I thought that once you hit SEND..the Draft was deleted???? Can you shut off the automatic draft?? Thanks

My girlfriend tells me that when ever she clicks Send to send me an email, that email goes to the Draft folder?
That is a Yahoo safety measure. If you write a long mail for example and something goes wrong causing a crash, you can go to the drafts folder and you'll find what you have written so far. When you send the mail, the draft should normally be deleted. If you want to save a draft to use it repeatedly, all you have to do is push the shift key when you send your mail. If you send your mail without pushing the shift key and the draft did not get deleted, you should go to this online help form and describe your problem:


http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/...


You could also send a mail to e-mail support:


mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com


or


mail-classic-errors@cc.yahoo-inc.com


or call Yahoo! Customer Service: 1-408-349-1572
Reply:Thats what happens to me! But, mine sends, tho. It sends, and goes to the drafts folder. Sorry about that tho.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting