Saturday, October 24, 2009

I right clicked on an email folder(while I was in an email in that folder), then clicked "save as", help me?

What happens when you right click on a mail folder under your "my folders" list while you're in that folder, in an email, and then click on "save as" in the options list? Just what exactly is saved? The folder and it's contents, or just the email you're in when you clicked on "save as"? And where exactly is it saved to? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

I right clicked on an email folder(while I was in an email in that folder), then clicked "save as", help me?
When you click on "save as"----you have to tell it where you want it saved to. Usually the "my documents" folder opens and you need to choose from the list of folders there, OR, make a new folder.





Only the mail you were in at the time will be saved.


If you didn't do any of that-----then nothing has been saved. Try again.
Reply:Did a dialog box come up for you to enter a filename? If not, then nothing is saved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting