Monday, October 12, 2009

How can i make my email's on outlook come into a separate folder from the other emails...

I want to make my email's on microsoft outlook come into a separate folder to everone elses, we have about 4 email accounts and i would like all the emails to come into different folders...?


Thanks for answers (Y)

How can i make my email's on outlook come into a separate folder from the other emails...
Click your email account in Outlook


Then Click File menu and Create New Folder.


Then create Rules/Filter to sorting out those incoming email.
Reply:http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/E-...





I have no idea, whether it is something like this you are looking for.


If not, you still have a great program, that will warn you when you receive a mail from one of your 4 email accounts.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting