Saturday, October 24, 2009

I send email to the spam folder and they do not need to be spamNeed these to come to inbox.Spam set on delete

I was suppose to click delete and hit spam by mistake. My friends address's were added to spam. How can I take these address's out so I can receive messages from them in the future. Please help.

I send email to the spam folder and they do not need to be spamNeed these to come to inbox.Spam set on delete
In options on the mail page enter block addresses and remove them from the list.
Reply:2 ways to remove the block you can go to your bulk folder and open the email and click "Not Spam"


OR


Go to "Options" It is above your email


Click on "Blocked Addresses"


Click on the Address you want to remove block


Click on "Remove Block"


This should remove the block and allow it to start coming into your inbox. Hope this helps!!!

social

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting