Saturday, October 24, 2009

I have a attacment folder in my email where everything goes like attachments& pictures How do I delete that?

just my attachments and pictures I get go down into this attachment folder I delete my mail but the pictures and attachment stay there how do I delete stuff in my attachment folder

I have a attacment folder in my email where everything goes like attachments%26amp; pictures How do I delete that?
Click on the "My Photos" link. At the top of the view pane, click the "Message View" link. Find the messages that the photos are attached to (usually ones in the SENT folder are the troublemakers!). DELETE the messages and the photos will go away as well. This is the ONLY way to get rid of them, is to delete the message they are attached to. Same is true of attachments.
Reply:I would like to know the answer to this as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting