Monday, May 24, 2010

Why did yahoo change BULK email folder name to SPAM? Why does my SPAM not disappear after reporting it?

Before I used to report email as SPAM and then it gets deleted, I would not see it again. Now I report email as SPAM and it goes to my BULK (formerly named) now SPAM email folder and I have to delete it again! What's going on? Why are we having to work twice as hard to remove spam from our emails? We should only have to report and delete it once within the same email.





Also I don't appreciate my BULK email folder being renamed SPAM. Some of the mail that is sent to me is sent to myself and others within a group. Now this mail instead of being called BULK mail, which is accurate, is being called SPAM. I think the decision should be mine as to what I consider BULK or SPAM email.

Why did yahoo change BULK email folder name to SPAM? Why does my SPAM not disappear after reporting it?
Good question, I have the same problem.
Reply:It's fashionable to appear to be down on SPAM, so Yahoo do what's fashionable.





It doesn't appear to make any difference at all to me......I get the same old e-mails in my inbox and I mark them as SPAM and get them all again a few days later.





I think Yahoo play at fixing the problem, they don't actually have a system that filters anything out for real.





It's all just for show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting