Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ive created a folder in my email acct., now how do I insert info. into it?

I want to put forms in the folder.

Ive created a folder in my email acct., now how do I insert info. into it?
Folder in the email account is meant to be used for organizing your emails (for example: work emails go to "Work" folder, emails from Sam go to "Sam" folder, etc), it's not meant to keep files other than emails.


But you can "Create a New Email Message", insert your forms into a new email, and "Save" it into that folder.





What are the forms for anyway? I mean, what do you expect the forms to do? Do they have anything to do with emails? Or do you want to send them as emails?
Reply:save it there copy it there or drag and drop it there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting