Sunday, May 23, 2010

I want to close my email account, open another, can I transfer the items in my folder there to a flash drive?

quickly? I have never used a flashdrive, just got an inexpesive one.


Wouldn't that be easier than having to send the 40-one page- folder things I have written one at a time to my new email address?


Thanks, I would appreciate help as to the correct way to do it.


If it can be done, maybe a little basic help on getting the stuff on the Flashdrive.

I want to close my email account, open another, can I transfer the items in my folder there to a flash drive?
It all depends on what kind of email you have. For webmail, forward the whole bunch. For Outlook Express, just add another account.
Reply:you can export email addresses and then later import them in another email account, But not the actual messages.


you can save the emails as html and put them in a flash drive, but you cant import them to a new account.


your best bet is to Forward those emails to the new account.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting