Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I keep photos from my email from automatically being saved in my Yahoo! Photos folder?

Every time i send or receive an e-mail and take a look at whatever picture may be included or replied with, it saves in a folder in my Yahoo! Photos and i really would like for that to stop. I need specific answers only please. No half answers

How do I keep photos from my email from automatically being saved in my Yahoo! Photos folder?
You don't have the option to delete the contents of 'My Attachments' or 'My Photos' shortcuts.


They do not count towards your allotted e-mail account storage space. They are not stored on your computer.


Yahoo! will delete them at their convenience.


Perhaps you have another folder that is using a lot of bytes.


If you look to the left side in your mailbox for 'Folders', look to the right of it for '[Add - Edit]' and click on 'Edit'. Now you will see all of the folders that count towards your allotted space (and some that don't). Maybe your 'Sent' folder is taking up a lot of space?





You can turn off the option to 'Save Sent Emails':


%26gt;go to your mail box


%26gt;in the upper right corner , click 'Options' (in big blue letters)


%26gt;scroll down to and click 'General Preferences' (under 'Management' column, in big blue letters)


%26gt;scroll down to 'Folders/Search Results' section, next to 'Special Folders:'%26gt;


%26gt;uncheck box [_] 'Save your sent messages in the Sent Items folder'


%26gt;scroll up to top left of page and click the 'Save' button (beneath 'Mail' tab)
Reply:you dont save it


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting