Sunday, May 23, 2010

Email Alerts for GO.2 Clarified, NO YAHOO CONNECTIONS, NO EMAIL FOLDER IN MESSAGING?

I reviewed the response to my first question,I didn鈥檛 include enough specific information on the email problem.


The link you provided was to download Yahoo Go2 to my phone. I did this already and have GO2 installed. However, for this phone HTC/Cingular 3125 the download site is showing OS Windows Mobile 6, my phone has Windows Mobile 5.


That may be part of the problem as to why push email does not work. My settings are as follows: General: Connection every 30 minutes,Mail Settings: Mail ConnectionON,Message Alert:ON Confirmation:ON,Push email:ON. Note: not ONCE has this program while running in background on Task Manager,


attempted to check for email on it鈥檚 own. The only way I can see new mail Is to go to email and choose Options" Check for New Mail"I can not configure for my phone for Alerts using this link.http://sites.mobile.yahoo.com/s/devreg?e... once I put in the phone # , and wireless carrier,cingular,myphone is notlisted. Only option is Email Filters? U only get 15!

Email Alerts for GO.2 Clarified, NO YAHOO CONNECTIONS, NO EMAIL FOLDER IN MESSAGING?
You can still possibly get it to be configured even though the phone isnt listed, I have set up several phones this way





Try any of the Cingular options and use AUDIOVOX - that exact same phone is made? manufactured (wording not sure ) by AUDIOVOX. i am serious after all the time i have spent trying to get a phone i want-LOl I think I have them all memorized


The main example i can think of is the phone I have





AUDIOVOX ppc6700= and my friend got the samething thru cingular but it was HTC 8125 but of course cingular is now at%26amp;t





so give it a try - choose Audiovox and see if it can be set up.


then u can set unlimited txt messages if that is what you have on plan.


You can email me or I will check back and see if it goes OK

social media

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting