Monday, May 24, 2010

When ever I log on to my msn email I have to keep putting my password in. If I go to a folder if ask for it.?

I will log on and it will show my inbox. If I select a message it will then go back to the sign in page and ask for my password again. I can't switch from message to message without going back to the sign in page and signing in all over again. Is there something I can do to stop this? I didn't have to with mobile 5.

When ever I log on to my msn email I have to keep putting my password in. If I go to a folder if ask for it.?
It does that to verify your password to make sure no one else can log in, in case they type your password word in for some crazy reason then they can't log in without typing it in again

harvard university

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting