Monday, May 24, 2010

I have a very important email that was forwarded to me that somehow is missing from the folder it was in. HELP

I had an extreamly important email that was forwarded to me on November 23rd. It was put in a folder with the other emails all at the same time and somehow all of the sudden it is gone. Please let me know how this could happen and if there is a way to get it back. This is extreamly urgent.

I have a very important email that was forwarded to me that somehow is missing from the folder it was in. HELP
Yahoo is still apparently having some problems at the moment. If you look you will find lots of people cannot send/receive/delete mail at the moment. Apparently it's only in the beta version. Try returning to the Classic version for now. Hopefully it will be sorted soon. Good luck use this link to get back http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting