Sunday, May 23, 2010

Is it possible to save an email to a folder in "My Documents" on my computer from Yahoo email in or out box

I am running Windows 2000 on a PC

Is it possible to save an email to a folder in "My Documents" on my computer from Yahoo email in or out box
Yes. You have 3 options





1. Double click on printable view


2. In the printable view window click on file


3. click on save as


4. In the file window find the My Documents folder and double click on the folder you need


5. Enter the file name in the box on the bottom of the file window and click save.





From the list of e-mails you can right click on the e-mail you want and click on "save target as" and then follow steps 4 and 5 above.





The other option is to highlight the entire e-mail and then copy and paste it into a word file and then save it that way.
Reply:thats not needed because, it would be stores in your temp file in the root dir where you have loaded the OS. copy it from there to my documents.

jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting