Sunday, May 23, 2010

HELP ME PLEASE! Can someone please send me instructions on how to send one email to everyone in a folder?

I created? Please send me detailed instructions as I do not know much about computers and all the help tutorials are not helping me do this. I have contacted office online and taken all the address book tutorials I can on this and looked everywhere. It is Outlook express 2003. Please help me and have a happy Valentine's Day.

HELP ME PLEASE! Can someone please send me instructions on how to send one email to everyone in a folder?
Since you are new to computers, do you know what "click %26amp; drag" means? Did you try dropping the folder in the Send to: box?





Otherwise, create a group name and/or category. Call it "Allfolded" and make all pertinent addresses part of the category. They can be members of more than one category.





If this works for you, I would appreciate a Thumbs Up. Thanks in advance (TIA).


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting