Monday, May 24, 2010

How can I find a deleted email message which i could not found in trash folder?

This morning I accidentaly an important email message in my inbox I deleted it with whole buch of other spam email. The deleted message did not move to trashed folder that why i could not recover it from there. Please help me to restore all email I deleted this morning so that I can find my wanted email message. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

How can I find a deleted email message which i could not found in trash folder?
messages are emptied from the trash folder, they are permanently deleted from yahoo server and cannot be recovered. if u delete any mail from spam folder it doesnot move to trash folder.......... it is permanently deleted
Reply:SOL, sorry.

social media

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting