Saturday, November 7, 2009

Why would I have an email listed in the folder section but not be able to find it when I'm in the In box?

When I log on it says I have an uread email yet when I go to read the email I don't find any unread mail, it indicates that my bulk is empty so where is this email. I'm curious because I had some one send me an e mail which I can not find to read.

Why would I have an email listed in the folder section but not be able to find it when I'm in the In box?
There is a series of 'Receiving Mail' help pages located at http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/read/ in the Yahoo! Mail help pages. However, I did not see any help page specific to this issue. Therefore, click on the 'Cusotmer Care' button located at the bottom of any question/answer page in that section, fill out the form that launches, and click 'Send' to escalate the issue to the Yahoo! Mail customer care team.
Reply:click the refresh button on your browser.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting