Saturday, November 7, 2009

Can I send all email from Yahoo to a separate folder?

I have more than one email account on yahoo and I get notified


when I get an email. Is there a way to send all the bulk


emails from yahoo to my bulk folder or at least to a folder


that is separate from my inbox?

Can I send all email from Yahoo to a separate folder?
You should be able to set your SPAM filter (under options) to do this. Or, you can block their address. Or, you can make a filter that takes all the Yahoo mail and puts it into a separate. All this is available under Options. I use the Filters option to put all my Yahoo Answers stuff into a separate folder, so I know it works.
Reply:Try it out. you will know the answer.

degrees of separation

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting