Saturday, November 7, 2009

If I uninstall my Yahoo email then reinstall it, will I loose my present email inbox and folder information?

Recently I tried to load the beta version of Yahoo email, but quickly returned to the regular email design. Now I cannot use the following features: Font style and text size selectors, font color and background selectors, and I can't use the alignment or bullet selectors. Therefore, I am thinking of uninstalling the Yahoo email features completely, then reinstalling them, but I don't want to loose any of the information stored in my "inbox" or designated folders filled with very important information. Can you give me some kind of advise so I can get at least these features back in the regular email, as I really don't want beta format at this time?

If I uninstall my Yahoo email then reinstall it, will I loose my present email inbox and folder information?
I don't know what you mean by "uninstalling" email features. I don't know that that is even possible. Try switching back to Beta and then back again to Classic format and see if the problem resolved itself.





Otherwise, you'll need to contact Yahoo directly and ask them to advise you on how to resolve this issue:





mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com (Email Support)





http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/sg/mail/...


http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/...


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...
Reply:If you uninstall your email it's gone and you can't open it anymore. Only yahoo can do it anyway. Have you tried logging into it on another PC?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting