Saturday, November 7, 2009

How can I recover Outlook Express email folders?

I am operating on Windows XP with Outlook Express 6. Recently my PC crashed while my email was downloading from my ISP server. When I rebooted the computer all of my email files were gone and I had to rebuild my Identity just to send and receive email again. I contacted my ISP and they informed me that once the emails were downloaded to my PC they could no longer recover them. Unfortunately I can't find how to recover the lost/corrupet email folders. I do have backups for some of the files but I was travelling for several weeks and doing a massive download of email (500+) when this crash occurred and I lost some important communications. Is there any way to recover these folders or are they gone forever?

How can I recover Outlook Express email folders?
Search on your computer for *.pst If you find Archive.pst you have found the backup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email folder © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting